In order to monitor additional email addresses, you will need a Mirkat+ subscription.
In addition to the full protection a Mirkat+ subscription gives you, it also enables you to add additional email addresses to monitor for on the dark web, helping you keep your work or family accounts safe as well.
If you have a Mirkat+ subscription, you can add additional email addresses by:
- Open the Mirkat app and login.
- Tap the three dots in the top-right corner.
- In the Dark web monitoring section, tap Add email address.
- Provide the email address and tap Next.
- To verify your ability to monitor this email address, Mirkat will send a verification code to its inbox. Check the inbox, provide the code, and tap Verify my email.
You’re all set!